Sometimes all you need are the answers to your questions.
Whether you are looking for one-on-one consultations or group training, we have you covered. We understand that many of today’s entrepreneurs don’t want “done-for-you” solutions…instead they want a guide to help them through the challenges and save them time and money along the way.
Consulting & Training
- Social Media Training Program– learn at your own pace & get discounts on our other services! How to us Facebook and other venues to get the best results.
- 1-on-1 Phone Consultations – get personalized, expert help when you need it.
- Book Libby as a Speaker – looking for a speaker for your next event? Click here to check out Libby’s bio and the topics she covers.
- Corporate Group Training – we create a customized training program that is accessible only to your members. The training material is tailored to your company’s needs and Libby comes to you to provide live workshops.
Contact us today to learn about all of our consulting & training services.
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Set Ups – (Facebook, Twitter and so on) We set accounts up for you to make sure you get started on the right foot!
- Social Media Review – let us tell you how to take your social media to the next level.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Just having a website doesn’t necessarily mean that people will find you online. Depending on your industry, you might have TONS of competition out there, ALL trying to show up on that first page of Google results. So how do you compete? How do you make sure YOUR WEBSITE is the one that your customers find when they are searching online? Also known as SEO, search engine optimization is what you can do to help or “optimize” the way search engines (like Google) read, categorize and show your website in search results.
Here are some of our “best-bang-for-your-buck” Search Engine Optimization services:
- Landing Pages – want to come up for specific keyword phrases (ie: Pasadena Widgets, Santa Monica Widgets and San Diego Widgets)? Whether you provide a service or sell products, landing pages can dramatically improve your search engine rankings.
- On-Page SEO – making sure your website is fully optimized is like making sure your can has a working engine…without the SEO/engine, the website/car just won’t get you very far. If you like you site, but think it should be ranking better in search results, it probably could use a little optimization.
- Website Copy Writing/Editing – sure, a copy writer can write good copy, BUT do they know how to write copy that will help you get found by search engines? Today, it’s important to write for BOTH the reader and the search engine. We can write the text for your website AND/OR edit and spruce up your current copy to make sure it’s search engine friendly.
- Blog Ghost-Writing – search engines LOVE fresh content which is why most businesses have blogs these days. Unfortunately, keeping a blog up-to-date can be a real pain. We can write daily/weekly/monthly blog entries for you. Our writer has samples of just about EVERY industry/topic, so just ask for a sample and see if we are the solution to your blog headache.
- SEO Review – are you paying someone to handle your SEO? Not sure where you stand in search engine rankings? Have you received a quote on “what’s wrong with your website” and you want a second opinion? Then the SEO Review is the PERFECT option for you! We review your website, write up suggestions, create a list of keywords & check your rankings. You get ALL of this information with no strings attached. Whether you hire us or not, we think you should know where you stand and understand your options.
Contact us today to learn about our website design & search engine optimization services